Tuesday 8 July 2014

The ULTIMATE WordPress SEO Plugin

6,400+ SOLD on the Warrior Forum!
New Version Just Released (June 2014)

Download Your Copy NOW Because the
Price is Increasing to $97...


"Don't Even THINK About Running Your Wordpress Site Without This Plugin..."


Check Out What These Other Warriors Think...



"In Less Than Two Days I Am Currently #2 on the First Page of Google"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordeBiz View Post

Just wanted to drop a line to say that I have been using this plug-in for less than 2 days. Before I started using it one of my sites was 8th on the first page of google. After using this plug-in I am currently #2 on the first page of google as of today! And this is not even with everything fully optimized.....(I still have some "x"s on my lists).

As a newbie this is the first plug-in, software, program I have used that has shown me results this fast.

Thank you for making this available!

"4 Days Later, With No Further Promotion,
On the Bottom of Page One of Google"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugjeff View Post

Had a blog that was pretty much "stuck" on page 3 of google for targeted keyword. Optimized all 9 posts and 4 days later, with no further promotion, sits at the bottom of page one.

"Search Engine Ranking Jumps to 20th Position"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_Hall View Post

Hey Chris,

I bought this last night out of curiosity and used it on one of my sites and updated it this morning to around 95% SEO score.

My steady rank for this keyword jumps between 37 and 50. Well I just got home tonight after updating the post using your plugin and found that my site jumped to the 20th position.

After seeing that I rushed to upgrade to the developers license.

And this is coming from someone who used SEO Pressor all the time.

"This Plugin ROCKS, But His Support is EVEN BETTER!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim254 View Post

All I can say is that this plugin ROCKS, but his support is EVEN BETTER. He's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with the plugin with one on one support, which is a rarity.

Even though I own both Clickbump SEO and SEOPressor, I took the chance on this plugin and I'm so glad I did. His support is top notch and I feel like this is going to be the SEO plugin to beat!

"This Will Become One of the Indispensable Tools in My Business For Years to Come"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike333 View Post

Every once in a while on this forum one finds an exceptional product - a product sans pareil, you might say, something that works flawlessly and at the same time fulfills a genuine need. In my opinion, Chris Landrum's plugin is in this class.

I purchased this, tested it, and fell in love with it. It does exactly what it promises to do, and more. And it is very well thought out.

Upgraded to the Developer's License today. This will become one of the indispensable tools in my business for years to come.

Thanks, Chris, for offering this plugin as a WSO.

"I Was Using SEOpressor Before But This is MUCH Better"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSafie View Post

Hey Chris,

Amazing plugin. was using SEOpressor before but this is much better.

Thanks

"Worth $97 ALL DAY LONG"

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddykool View Post

With UNLIMITED lifetime updates, UNLIMITED websites, how could you have missed it at that price!

Worth $97 ALL DAY LONG.... so get it [CHEAPER] while you can!

Blinding plugin for anyone serious about REALLY getting listed on the search engines... BUT who is technically limited in everything they know when it comes to SEO gibberish!

"I Was a Subscriber of Scribe... Now I'll Just Use YOURS!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaum View Post

Chris... this thing rocks!!

I was a subscriber of Scribe -- used one of the others -- now I'll just use yours.

Thanks,

Andrew

"This is So Slick... Easy to Use, Lots of Great Features!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody View Post

This is so slick - snapped up the dev version too! Easy to use, lots of great features!!

Looking forward to future features!

Melody

"I Can't Believe I'm Dumping My Favorite WP SEO plugin, But I Think I'm Doing It!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR View Post

OK, this is shocking.

I'm a long-time user and lover of a competitive plugin. I'm a WordPress bigot, and an SEO freak. I've only played with this for 10 minutes and got one of my posts from 89% to 100%. So far, it is awesome. "Nearly" flawless. The built-in video documentation is phenomenal / convenient / brilliant. I've seen no false positives (like my other plugin) yet.

I can't believe I'm dumping my favorite WP SEO plugin, but I think I'm doing it.

I'll be back with more detail soon.

The worst flaw I've seen is that the developer says 160 "words" when they mean 160 "characters" on the meta tag analysis. That's as bad as it gets. Yep, that's the worst! LOL

"Now My Website Has a Perfect SEO Score 100%!"
\

2 comments:

  1. Yoast SEO is a WordPress plug-in designed to help you improve some of the most important on-page SEO factors–even if you aren’t experienced with Web development and SEO. This plug-in takes care of everything from setting up your meta titles and descriptions to creating a sitemap. Yoast even helps you tackle the more complex tasks like editing your robots.txt and .htaccess.
    Some of the settings may seem a little complex if you’re new to SEO and WordPress, but Yoast created a complete tutorial to help you get everything set up. And the team at WPBeginner made this handy video to help you get set up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoast SEO is a WordPress plug-in designed to help you improve some of the most important on-page SEO factors–even if you aren’t experienced with Web development and SEO. This plug-in takes care of everything from setting up your meta titles and descriptions to creating a sitemap. Yoast even helps you tackle the more complex tasks like editing your robots.txt and .htaccess.
    Some of the settings may seem a little complex if you’re new to SEO and WordPress, but Yoast created a complete tutorial to help you get everything set up. And the team at WPBeginner made this handy video to help you get set up quickly.

    ReplyDelete